Applying to study here.
We remain open throughout the summer for students who wish to have a tour of the college and meet with the Principal, Andrea Freeman, for an interview.
- First you need to complete the Register your Interest form. This gives a summary of what you have done so far, eg. school, gap year, work experience, university, as well as your interests and achievements. This form is not a commitment to enrol for the course.
- Alternatively you may wish to request the form by emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone us 01865 240963.
- You will be invited to visit the college and have an informal interview with the Principal. At this point you will be able to see if the course is right for you.
- The next step is for OMBS to offer you a place and to complete the Enrolment Forms along with an Accommodation Ballot Form. These need to be returned along with a £100 Registration Fee. Please note that all accommodation is issued on a first come first served basis. We endeavour to provide your first choice where possible.
- Finally, once the fee and all the forms have been received, a letter will be issued confirming your enrolment at the college.
Students can apply at any time of the year and we often have Year 11 and year 12 students applying one or two years ahead.
- Minimum A levels or equivalent.
- University graduates who need the practical skills that this course requires are also welcome.
These entry requirements should be read as a guide. We encourage students to talk to us if they do not have the exact requirements indicated above.